Adsense code

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dec 2010: Dec 7

I haven't begun making predictions yet on this site.  I am still in the process of creating the site and archiving my trading history.

However, I want to make a prediction now, since the opportunity is so great that I believe the stock may increase in value significantly by the time my site is up and running shortly (although there are also a few catalysts that may lower the stock price by then.  But I think it's a great medium/long term buy).

I had been planning on making this prediction once my site was fully up and running, and then suddenly yesterday, when the bid/ask was 3.21 / 3.22, I said to myself, why not make the prediction now on my site? No need to wait.

So, my recommendation was to buy YRCW at 3.22 on December 6.  As of right now, the bid / ask is 3.29 v 3.30. I recommend a buy at 3.30.  But really, my real recommendation was a buy yesterday at 3.22 ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment